We've all been waiting for that pokemon to evolve, wondering why it isn't... only to discover it needs max happiness!
Well, I'm here to help you learn what can help you raise happiness quicker!
Happiness is a number in your pokemon's profile, from 0 to 255, yes I know it's a big gap but we'll get you there don't worry!
There are several ways you can increase your pokemon's happiness:
- Keeping the Pokémon outside of its Poké Ball will cause it to gain happiness every 40 seconds.
- Leveling up the Pokémon will raise happiness.
- Letting the Pokémon faint will lower happiness.
- Using a Pomeg Berry, Kelpsy Berry, Qualot Berry, Hondew Berry, Grepa Berry, or Tamato Berry on a Pokémon will raise happiness.
- Using an HP Up, Protein, Iron, Calcium, Zinc, or Carbos on a Pokémon will raise happiness.
- Trading the Pokémon will reset its happiness to 70.
- Capturing a Pokémon in a Friend Ball will set its initial happiness to 200 rather than 0.
- Capturing a Pokémon in a Luxury Ball will increase the happiness gained by leveling up.
- Letting the Pokémon hold a Soothe Bell will cause events that raise happiness to increase happiness by a larger amount.
I hope that this info helps you out! Lets all stay happy!