MS_Swagi TrainerCadet
Trainer
Votes:
+1
Trainer
Cadet
Name/Nick: Ms_swagi
What is your discord username? (Must have discord to be staff): ms_swagi#4113

How many hours per week can you play Primal Moon?: i will only play on here so about 9 i will say

Do you like helping new players reach their goals?: See that´s the best thing with being staff, is to help new peopel to know the server, and help them get starte so they can have a fun time doing there time on the server. Plus i just love helping others

Why should you be considered for this staff role?: Well, i have been helper on the server Pokecraft of a year, and been admin on a server call Anvils.. So i know what im going in too, and will do my best to make the server clean, and just have a fun time <3

Extra Credit:
1) Tell us something about yourself we didn't already know: Well im a girl mut i hide my voice bc of somthing that happen in the past.
2) Tell us something about the pixelmon mod that you think players who have never played might not know: One is Custom texsturs that i really like to use, and have mad som my self.
Posted Jan 17, 19 · OP
List
Undo
peydunn OWner
Owner
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Owner
While i'm going down applications, I want to say that I think you have a wonderful personality. I didn't want you to wait super long on a response, but i'm going to deny this for now just because you have not been apart of our community for the required time listed in my rules. However, keep up what you're doing and I have no doubts that you'll be staff please don't take this as negative. Thank you for joining our community and already contributing it really does mean a lot.
635cc883b923242655ae743a8569e11a.gif
Posted Jan 20, 19
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices